We are currently seeking receptionists for our hotel opening. We’re looking for energetic, reliable and positive individuals who are passionate about guest liaison, confident with guests and comfortable dealing with high profile guests from diverse backgrounds.
You will be the first and last employee our guests and customers see upon visiting and therefore your position is key to the venue and team.
We look for people who are going to inspire our guests. You’ll be curious by nature and go out of your way to discover what is going on in the local neighborhood and make the effort to share this with guests.
Above all, we look for people who are warm, courteous, friendly and approachable so guests feel inspired to engage with you, ask questions and share their requirements and preferences so they get a truly personalised experience.
What we are looking for:
• Exceptional communications skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Strong customer care skills
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
• Charismatic and empathetic
• Ability to deal with difficult situations
• Ability to see complaints coming and stop them from happening
• A positive attitude and good previous track record are essential, as is previous experience of delivering high quality guest service
• To be courteous and of a pleasant nature
• Reliable and proactive assisting guests before they ask for help
• Flexible with the hours and days you can work
• Efficient in multi-tasking in high pressure environments
• Passionate about helping people
• Experience in a front-of-house role with excellent customer service skills, driven by an engaging and outgoing personality is a must.
What we offer:
• Complimentary meal on duty
• A competitive salary
• Fantastic career growth opportunities
**PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A CV UPLOADED WON’T BE CONSIDERED**
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities